| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santiago Del Estero in August is mild at 15 °C (59 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.8 °C (74.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.9 °C (44.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in August is 16.9 °C (30.4 °F).
- The weather in August is arid. An airy 4.5mm (0.2in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:48 long and the longest day is 11:32 long with an average length of 11:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Santiago Del Estero August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Santiago Del Estero, Argentina
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Santiago Del Estero:
- Rivadavia, Argentina - 424 kms (263.5 miles) NNE
- Las Lomitas, Argentina - 503.6 kms (313 miles) NE
- Presidencia, Argentina - 390.6 kms (242.7 miles) ENE
- Corrientes, Argentina - 546.3 kms (339.5 miles) E
- Reconquista, Argentina - 476.4 kms (296 miles) ESE
- Ceres, Argentina - 328.3 kms (204 miles) SE
- Villa Maria Del Rio Seco, Argentina - 244.7 kms (152.1 miles) SSE
- Rafaela Inta, Argentina - 463.6 kms (288.1 miles) SE
- Córdoba, Argentina - 394.8 kms (245.3 miles) S
- Cordoba Obs, Argentina - 404.2 kms (251.2 miles) S
- Pilar Obs, Argentina - 435.5 kms (270.6 miles) S